In Dallas, you go big or go home. And even when you do go home, it’s to well-appointed surroundings that most likely include an impressive collection of floor coverings. Because this state has one of the largest concentrations of valuable handmade rugs, when it comes to cleaning and restoring them, well, let’s just say no one better mess with Texas.
All rugs act like an air filter, collecting dust, dirt, bacteria and pollutants in the air as well as what is trafficked in under foot. They should be cleaned routinely. Beautiful and expensive handmade carpets, however, need to be cared for and maintained utilizing a process, which is aimed at the specifics of each rug’s type, origin, fiber, quality and age. You need experts for that.
Contact NYC’s revitaRUGS for Rug Cleaning and Restoration in Dallas.
Why would you choose us over a local company? Because world-renowned revitaRUGS combines decades of experience in Dallas area rug cleaning and restoration, with new advances in science and modern technology.
Compare our organic wash process to what’s offered to you closer to home:
- Each rug is thoroughly inspected and photographed using high-density cameras.
- Rug fibers are inspected under a digital microscope to identify pollutants and foreign material, as well as evaluate the longevity of the rug.
- Rug goes through a dusting machine with special filtration to prevent dust particles from resettling back into the rug.
- Our soaps are mild, perfume-free and dye-free.
- We only use soft water, which is laboratory filtered and applied with exact pressure amounts using a computer-controlled system that automatically allows for varied rug thicknesses.
- Cleaning and rinsing are taking place at the same time to avoid oversaturation, and fringe is hand washed.
- The majority of moisture content is removed immediately in a pre-drying stage.
- The rug is brushed with a precise pressure controlled brushing machine.
- The last stage of drying takes place in custom engineered drying rooms, which produce ideal drying conditions, with no allowance for mold or mildew.
- After drying, fringes are checked and the rug is inspected for any necessary repairs, according to customer requests.
- A final inspection takes place in which the rug is photographed and another round of automatic pressure controlled brushing brings it back to life.
- It is packed with care and ready for the trip home.
So Texas, Ready To Clean or Restore Your Rug?
We accept nationwide shipments, call us and we will assist you with the details. Get your fast, free, no-obligation quote from one of our Revita Experts today at the premier revitaRUGS! Call us at 1.855.5.REVITA or, fill out our contact form here.